Monday 5 October 2009

I'm back, and I got some good bootleg's


I'm sorry I've not been posting for a while but all my google accounts were mysteriously deleted. But anyway I'm back and ready to deliver some fantastic tunes. I got two bootleg's to start with. Both of tunes that you'll recognise.

So firstly is a song you'll know if you've watched Live & Let Die, the James Bond film. An absolute beauty of song made by Paul McCartney it's a true tune without having to be remixed. The remix makes it accessible to the D n' B audience and turns into a tune worth dropping at a house party. It keeps the original intro, which is what I love about it, but then goes into the epic chorus before turning into a rough and ready Drum & Bass monster. Well anyway here it is for you little terrors;




Next up is a daft punk Bootleg of 'One More Time'. It's very hard to remix Daft Punk due to how perfect and accessible to a wide audience their tunes are. But this remix is nice. It's not perfect but It's enjoyable, also could be dropped to a pretty willing audience. Anyway here it is and just wait for the 5 min mark;


No comments:

Post a Comment