Tuesday 6 July 2010

Bit O Funky

It has been somewhat inactive around these parts recently. I have just returned from a trip to Berlin, a city I always wanted to visit because of the techno scene present everywhere. Let me just say to anyone who has thought of going at any point DO IT! I have never been out in such a nice environment. The city itself is amazing and there is so much to see and do and at night it goes mad. I can safely say Watergate is the best club I have ever been to. Berliners go out on Friday nights and come back on Sunday afternoon...that's how it should be done

Polar opposite to the pounding techno and fresh minimal sound waves one can sample in der fatherland is the unique sound of UK funky. Because it's summer and it's shining it's a good time to whack out some funky vibes and act like snoop and 2 pac in the photo above....




Jossa x

No comments:

Post a Comment